Acting as a “closet curator,” I work with you to create a personal “formula” or “uniform” based on clothing and accessories that show you off to your best, reflect your values, and suit your lifestyle. I give you more ease in dressing each day by simplifying your wardrobe items and minimizing the array of choices you have to make. In addition, I advise you about the best clothing companies that employ eco-friendly practices to produce high quality items and the most responsible ways to dispose of your unwanted garments.
*Initial 20 minute phone consultation after you send me a picture of your closet.
Then I will:
* Identify your true style with a detailed assessment.
* Remove wardrobe items that no longer serve you.
* Help you select new clothes and accessories from companies that are mindful.
* Restyle you with new and existing items, creating a simple, consistent and clean look for you.
* Keep your wardrobe fresh and closet manageable with half yearly closet reviews and clear-outs.
I will give you an estimate of how much time I think we’ll need for each phase after the initial consultation, with a minimum of 2 hours.
Mindful Style is an impressive and professional company! From the first meeting with Betsy I quickly realized that she had the unique ability to help clients find their style. She always keeps an eye on her client’s needs. Additionally, she is a pleasure to work with!Eileen S, Basking Ridge, NJ